In the confines of his dark room, Ryan sighed deeply, miserably. The hollow sound stirred the woman by his side. Wearily, she pushed herself up and onto the man.
The floor of the house was stained crimson, and the scent of blood was so thick that it seemed to congeal on Rory’s tongue, thick and heady and rotten.
Just the way he liked it, he thought with a chuckle.
Say hello to Julia!
- big spoon/little spoon: you’d think Kevin would be Big Spoon, and a lot of the time he is, but they switch fairly often.
- favorite non-sexual activity: Watching TV together
- who uses all the hot water: Nick, because he’s over-indulgent
- most trivial thing they fight over: Which movies to watch. Nick likes watching terrible movies because he thinks they’re hilarious. Kevin doesn’t agree.
- who does most of the cleaning: Kevin’s home more often than not, so he does most of it, but when Nick does it he does it better.
- what has a season pass on their dvr/who controls the netflix queue: Game of Thrones, and Kevin controls it, because otherwise they’d only watch ironically terrible movies.
- who calls up the super/landlord when the heat’s not working: Nick. Kevin would, but he’s too intimidating, and also too awkward.
- who steals the blankets: Kevin’s a huge blanket stealer.
- who leaves their stuff around: Nick is the worst at that. He leaves everything lying around, including his boxers.
- who remembers to buy the milk: If Kevin didn’t remind Nick about the necessities, they wouldn’t happen.
- who remembers anniversaries: Nick. Kevin’s bad with dates.
- who cooks normally?: Nick is pretty bad at cooking. He can make scrambled eggs, though! Kevin is good at cooking and he’s home a lot, so he does most of it.
- how often do they fight?: It depends on how cagey Nick is being about his depression and how grumpy Kevin is that day, though a rough estimate is: not very often.
- what do they do when they’re away from each other?: Skype each other. Nick has business meetings sometimes, and he brings his webcam and laptop with him. Once, he decided to have webcam sex with Kevin (it took a lot of convincing for Kevin to agree), and his coworker walked in. Nick thought it was hilarious. Kevin, not so much. When they’re not Skyping, Kevin will read everything in the house, and Nick is usually busy, though when he has spare time he’ll draw.
- nicknames for each other?: Nick calls Kevin Kevvy, and Kevin doesn’t use nicknames for people.
- who is more likely to pay for dinner?: CONSIDERING ONLY ONE OF THEM HAS ACCESS TO MONEY….
- what would they get each other for gifts?: Nick would probably buy Kevin tons of books and lots of red clothes, and Kevin - when he got enough money - would buy Nick CDs, movies, and tickets to musicals.
- who kissed who first?: Nick kissed Kevin first. He’s pretty much the more forward of the two.
- who made the first move?: Nick.
- who remembers things?: Kevin remembers everything except for calendar dates, and Nick remembers the rest.
- who started the relationship?: Nick, ahahaha… it was the most hilariously awkward start of a relationship ever, because they’d been living together already for a while, so when Nick said, “You wanna go out to dinner,” Kevin probably assumed it was just an ordinary dinner until Nick made him put on a suit and they went to a fancy restaurant and Nick had to say “this is a date and I am being one hundred percent serious.”
- who cusses more?: Nick, when he’s frustrated or tired. Also when he’s drunk, but Nick doesn’t get drunk anymore.
- what would they do if the other one was hurt?: Nick would freeze up and probably start to have a panic attack, and Kevin would showcase just how fucking scary he can be.
eheheheheheh I see a lot of those Player interacting with Batter pictures going around and they’re so cute I had to write my own
Snow was falling outside, gentle enough to leave less than an inch of snow on the ground. Up in the mountains of Cherokee, the weather was less forgiving, but in the valley, all was quiet. Houses were lit up brightly, serving as beacons of warmth and cheer in the still, solemn night.
This is gonna be the most heavy, intense, Nick/Kevin smut EVAR WRITTEN
Nick has issues.